|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
John Nephew is an author for roleplaying games.
John Nephew started his career as an author for RPGs with writing articles for the RPG-magazine "Dragon". With the money he earned there and the (financial) support of Jerry Corrick (the owner of the Atlas Games Shops), Nephew founded the game publishing company Atlas Games.
John Nephew studied philosophy at the Carleton College (BA).
His publishings include:
- Thieves in the Forest (Penumbra/D20), 2000
- Forgotten Lives (Over the Edge), 1997
- Pierced Heart, 1996
- Country Sites, 1995
- Monstrous Compendium Appendix, 1994
- Streetfighting, 1993
- Creature Catalog, 1993
- City of Gold, 1992
- Sons of Azca, 1991
- The Dymrak Dread, 1991
- The Complete Thief's Handbook (Player's Handbook Rules Supplement), 1990
- Legions of Thyatis, 1990
- Arena of Thyatis, 1990
- Tall Tales of the Wee Folk, 1989