Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jordy Gallum had been described as "the epitome of a Greenshores man". He was thoughtful and peaceful but could become aggressive if his people were threatened. He loved the outdoors.
Jordy was longtime friends with both Tardeth Llanistaph and Marilyn Haresdown of the Company of Eight. He served with the latter while in the army of Tethyr before the Tethyrian Interregnum and was the one who introduced Marilyn to Tardeth.
As Sheriffs' Chancellor of Tethyr, Lord Gallum was responsible for the oversight of all law-enforcement in the kingdom.
Jordy ruled from Kirgard, which had formerly been used to garrison troops for Mosstone and Port Kir. Neither Jordy nor his wife were comfortable living in the manor, since they had lived in Mosstone for over 40 years.
During Zaranda Star's rise to become queen of Tethyr, Jordy was one of the ones to support her, despite the misgivings of his townsfolk. After she became queen, she appointed him ruler over the whole county.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 62. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 120. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, et al (1989). Hall of Heroes. (TSR, Inc), p. 123. ISBN 0-88038-711-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.