Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jump is a transmutation spell used by young or inexperienced wizards that enhances the capacity of its target to jump. When jump is cast on a creature, they became half again as likely to succeed in any jump. The spell is not particularly complex, but drains the mental faculties of a wizard enough that it cannot be cast again until the wizard has rested briefly, perhaps a few minutes, to refocus himself.
Prior to the Spellplague jump was also used by sorcerers and a similar evocation was used by druids and rangers. During this time jump, like all spells, could only be used a number of times per day equal to the number of times a wizard had prepared to use it or a sorcerer had energy left for spellcasting.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211, 254. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rob Heinsoo, Andy Collins, James Wyatt (June 2008). Player's Handbook 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 161. ISBN 0-7869-4867-1.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 246. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 67. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.