Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Justice of Weald and Woe is a prestige class that originated within the ranks of elven nationalist group called Eldreth Veluuthra, though there are no known members who have expanded from that organization. Justices are the agents of elven lords hired to slay men. They do so by becoming skilled hunters who wield their bows with expertise.
Members of Eldreth Veluuthra enlist would-be Justices from among the ranks of skilled rogues, rangers and druids who share the ideology of the organization and take it upon themselves to act on these ideals. They often begin by being the skilled archer in a party of Eldreth Veluuthra wizards and sorcerers.
- Woodland Stride
- Justices can move through undergrowth in the same manner as druids.
- Lucky Shot
- Once per day, justices can greatly increase the accuracy of a shot taken from their bow.
- Death Attack
- While studying a target in combat, experienced justices can make an attack that has a chance of possibly paralyzing or instantly slaying their target.
- Poison Immunity
- The highest level justices gain immunity to all natural poisons and animal venoms.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 50. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- ↑ Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 48. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.