The city's appearance was dominated by an unusual lightless and angular architecture. Kadarasto's long history was present in many ruins in the city and the surrounding countryside, which was believed to have once been the old kingdom of Kadar.
Most of the populace was believed to derive its income from rice and more notably the antiquities trade, such as tomb robbing.
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 106. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 108. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Fortunes and Fates). (TSR, Inc), p. 38. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Steve Kurtz (1994). Al-Qadim: Ruined Kingdoms: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), pp. 21–23, 29. ISBN 1-56076-815-0.