Kazmil-urshula-kelloakizilian or Urshula was a former Black dragon. Circa 1368 DR, he was a Dracolich spirit found in a phylactery concealed in a Book of Creation, a relic of the Witch-King Zhengyi.
He was fought by a party made of Artemis Entreri, Jarlaxle, Athrogate, and a few others, eventually losing the battle. Urshula's half-decomposed draconic body was mostly destroyed by a magical dragon pendant, designed to be hung over doorways as a defensive ward, owned by Artemis Entreri (gifted to him by Jarlaxle). Once more, Urshula's spirit got trapped in the dragon phylactery, one of two (similarly working) phylacteries in Jarlaxle's possesion, in 1368 DR.
- Promise of the Witch-King
- Road of the Patriarch
- "If Ever They Happened Upon My Lair" (A novella found in Dragons: Worlds Afire, as well as The Collected Stories: The Legend of Drizzt Anthology)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 R.A. Salvatore (February 2011). The Collected Stories: The Legend of Drizzt Anthology. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 256. ISBN 978-0-7869-5738-5.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2007). Road of the Patriarch (Mass Market Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 51. ISBN 978-0-7869-4277-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Warning: edition not specified for Promise of the Witch-King
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|