Kelson was a man of very few words. He really like being a guide for the dukes's hunts or teaching the secrets of the wild to young rangers. His decision to go against the Thayans had less to do with fighting evil but more with protecting Shalendra Floshin and showing her that his half-elf blood was worth more than she once thought. Kelson, however, also couldn't resist the idea of a last mission against the forces of evil.
Kelson was the grandson of Elorfindar Floshin and a nephew of Darfin Floshin. He worked as hunt master for the dukes of Daggerford for generations, starting with Duke Pryden Daggerford. Nobody knew the Misty Forest and High Moor better than him. On a number of occasions, Kelson helped Sir Isteval.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ An inconsistency is present within Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle, referring to Kelson and his half-brother Filarion as "Half-Wood (Moon) elf" and "Wood (Moon) elf" respectively. Until further elaborated upon by Wizards of the Coast, this should be considered a mistake as both of Kelson's grandparents and his father are explicitly identified as Sun Elves in all older sources.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Scott Fitzgerald Gray (April 29, 2014). Dead in Thay. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9.
- ↑ D&D R&D Team (2013). Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 136. ISBN 978-0786965311.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Daggerford). (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Scott Fitzgerald Gray (April 29, 2014). Dead in Thay. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 74.