Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Knight of the Weave is a prestige class of Faerûn. Whereas most individuals worship Mystra, Azuth, or Savras, Knights of the Weave worship the Weave itself, believing it to serve every living creature and give life a depth and experience that it would lack otherwise. Knights of the Weave believe themselves to be the protectors of the Weave and therefor go to great lengths to defend the Weave against any who would wish to abuse or destroy what the Knights of the Weave believe to be a gift to be used equally by all. While similiar to paladins in many respects, they are considerably less organized than a society of paladins. The chief point of interest about the Knights of the Weave is that they draw their power from arcane magic, not from the divine might of a specific deity.
- Knights of the Weave can cast magic much like a sorceror, using his strength of will to bend the Weave to accomplish his desires.
- Armored Caster
- Knights of the Weave become attuned to the very nature of the Weave, allowing them to wear armor (much like a divine caster) without the penalties such protection would have upon a wielder of arcane magics. As a Knight of the Weave becomes more firmly enmeshed within the Weave, he can wear any medium armor with no unpleasant effects upon his magic.
- Fast Metamagic
- Knights of the Weave are able to quickly add metamagic effects to their spells, in essence allowing them to manipulate the parameters and nature of their spells and the effect their spells have on others (an example would be increasing or decreasing the damage a fireball spell would cause).
- Knights of the Weave can become so deeply enmeshed in the depths of the Weave that they can create spellfire. While not capable of the power and control of a natural born user of spellfire, Knights of the Weave are able to convert their spells into healing and later on damaging forms of spellfire which they can use to great effect on allies and foes.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 111. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 112–113. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.