The Knight of the Blue Moon is a special prestige class of Waterdeep. Knights of the Blue Moon draw upon the influence that the moon has over the Weave, their offensive and defensive skills changing in response to the waxing and waning of Selûne. The Knights of the Blue Moon call upon both arcane and divine magic. Individuals with sorcerous skill are favoured due to the matter with which the Knights cast their spells, though bards are also found among their numbers.
- Moon Blessing
- A Knight of the Blue Moon who is also a paladin can choose to use his turn undead ability to counteract a spell or spell-like ability instead. 
- Special Mount
- A Knight of the Blue Moon gains a unique mount much like a paladin does. 
- Lunar Sight
- A Knight of the Blue Moon gains low-light vision, or improves their pre-existing low light vision. 
- Divine Moonlight
- A Knight of the Blue Moon who casts a light spell can increase the power of their spell without any penalty. 
- Moon Kiss
- A Knight of the Blue moon gains enhanced offensive skills during the waxing of Selûne and enchanced defensive skills during the waning of Selûne.