|Title(s)|| The Venerable |
Source: Land of Fate-Adventurer's Guide , p. 50
In parables he has been described as an old and grey-haired but strong man, whose advice is sought by gods and mortals alike. Like other Zakharan gods he is above such concerns as alignment, as wisdom may be sought by an altruistic healer as well as by an evil leader of holy slayers. His faith places value in stability, order and tradition. Seeking the advice of one's elders and learning from one's mistakes are very important to his followers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 45–46. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 50. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 48, 50. ISBN 978-1560763291.
Related information can be found here:
- Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- Sam Witt (January 1994). The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 41–42. ISBN 978-1560768289.