Korreds were fey that resembled small satyrs, and were said to be descended from warped gnomes. They were fun-loving forest-dwellers who valued hair and items that most would consider too mundane to warrant interest. Korreds took great offense about people cutting their hair.
Korreds had grey skin and hooves. Their hair was magical, and turned into whatever material was used to cut it.
Korreds once dwelt in Brynwood in the Vast, but came into conflict with the local satyrs over territory. In the ensuing strife, both races fell before monstrous creatures. Afterwards, few of the korreds remained.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Ed Greenwood (March 1987). “The Ecology of the Korred”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #119 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 42–44.
- Vince Garcia (March 1990). “The Folk of the Faerie Kingdom”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #155 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 30–41.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 168. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ Richard Baker, John Rogers, Robert J. Schwalb, James Wyatt (December 2008). Manual of the Planes 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 978-0-7869-5002-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1987). “The Ecology of the Korred”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #119 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 42–44.
- ↑ Sean K. Reynolds (2002). Deity Do's and Don'ts. A Faiths and Pantheons Web Enhancement. Wizards of the Coast. pp. 10–15. Retrieved on 2014-09-22.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 149. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.