|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 714 DR, Josidiah Starym was killed defending the Speculum in Myth Drannor.
- In 1373 DR, the soul of Gareth Dragonsbane was released from the Plane of Shadow by a group of paladins and dragon-slayers, accompanied by the vampiric smoke drake Brimstone.
- In 1374 DR, in Arabel, Dabron Sashenstar publicly repudiated Fzoul Chembryl's claim that the arms trade was the sole purview of the Church of Bane. Furthermore, he declared the Iron Throne was broken and began negotiating bids for his weapons from representatives of Hillsfar, Sembia, Seiveril's Crusade, and even Zhentil Keep.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Ruins of Myth Drannor: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 1-5607-6569-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.