|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 1369 DR, Baldur's Gate was attacked from the sea by forces led by Iakhovas the Ravager, killing hundreds as they sank ships, collapsed piers, and razed warehouses. Trade with Maztica was disrupted for a year.
- In 1374 DR, House Dlardrageth formed an alliance with Sembia and Hillsfar, resulting in Hillsfar mustering an army to march south and Sembia hiring mercenaries to head north, putting the squeeze on the Dalelands.
- In 1375 DR, the Griffon Legion, an army of Thay, retook the Tharch of Pyarados from undead invaders and later hunted down the remnants that fled into the Sunrise Mountains via Thazar Pass.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.