Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Marpenoth of the Year of the Shield, 1367 DR, when Procampur was struck by the featherlung plague, Thavil worked with High Priest Baniya Dolester of Lliira and set up auxiliary shrines in the District of the Poor to treat the sick there. Though their actions halted the spread of the disease, the Thultyrl reprimanded both high priests for breaking Procampur's district rules, and were reminded that the city and its laws were older than a number of deities.
Around Kythorn of the Year of the Gauntlet, 1369 DR, a convoy secretly transported the torque of faith, a holy item of Tymora, to The Lady's Favor temple in Sevenecho. However, the Vipers bandits attacked the convoy, massacred its guardians, and looted its wealth, including the torque. The Tymorans at the Lady's Happy Hall temple were outraged by the attack and the theft.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 30. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 98. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ David Cook (February 1993). Realms of Valor ("Patronage"). (TSR, Inc), pp. 133–135. ISBN 1-5607-6557-7.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Matthew G. Adkins (July 1999). “Into the Nest of Vipers”. Dungeon #75 (TSR, Inc.), p. 66.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Running the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.