Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|
Lamellar was a type of armor used in Zakhara.
Lamellar was similiar to scale armor. It was made by overlapping metal plates called lamellas connected via metal links. Lamellar was lighter in weight than standard scale mail and cost less to produce. This armor was one of the more favored heavy armor variants in Zakhara.
- Do-maru: A corselet of lamellar covering the stomach, chest, shoulders, and back.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 96. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Gary Gygax, David Cook, and Francois Marcela-Froideval (1985). Oriental Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 49. ISBN 0-8803-8099-3.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 92. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). Al-Qadim: City of Delights. (TSR, Inc), p. Card 7. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.