Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ellifain Tuuserail (male alias Le'lorinel Tel'e'brenequiette) was a moon elf in the Moonwood. Her mother was killed by a drow raiding party containing Drizzt Do'Urden when she was a young child.
Being a silver elf, Ellifain had black hair with a bluish tint and very pale skin flecked with blue. Her eyes were shimmering azure with gold sparkles. 
Ellifain survived the raid when Drizzt smeared her with her mother's blood to make it look like she was mortally wounded, so the other drow would leave her alone. Scarred by the traumatic event and living with the elves of the Moonwood after Drizzt saved her life, she was consumed with thoughts of revenge once she heard rumours of a drow with lavender eyes who had come to live on the surface, despite the efforts of clerics and wizards to restore her mental state. In 1357 DR, she encountered Drizzt as he was traveling through the Moonwood. She planned to kill Drizzt Do'Urden for what she thought he did. The elves tried to persuade her not to go off, but her thoughts of revenge were tempting as she hatched a plan to kill Drizzt. The pair were to meet again in the Moonwood, when Tarathiel and other elves had to hold her back to stop her from attacking. Ellifain disappeared once, travelling to Silverymoon in an effort to hire a swordsman capable of the two long weapon fighting style favoured by Drizzt. Finding a swordsman who used two scimitars and obtaining an ensorcelled ring, she eventually battled him after becoming a follower of Sheila Kree and Drizzt emerged as victor, barely escaping with his life. She died in a pirate cavern thinking Drizzt dead but Bruenor Battlehammer appeared with a healing potion as Drizzt lay near death across the room from her. Later, her spectre was summoned by clerics of King Battlehammer, and she realised the truth only in death, that Drizzt was her saviour from the merciless blades of the drow.
The Dark Elf TrilogyEdit
Legacy of the DrowEdit
Paths of DarknessEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 R.A. Salvatore (July 2003). The Thousand Orcs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 211. ISBN 978-0786929801.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 R.A. Salvatore (August 1994). Starless Night. (TSR, Inc), p. 61. ISBN 1-56076-880-0.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for Homeland
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (July 2003). The Thousand Orcs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 978-0786929801.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1994). Starless Night. (TSR, Inc), p. 79. ISBN 1-56076-880-0.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2003). The Thousand Orcs. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 211–212. ISBN 978-0786929801.