|This requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
Deities with the life domainEdit
Power of lifeEdit
Any divine caster who worshiped a god of the life domain could use it to channel the power of the deity. If a divine spellcaster chose this domain, he or she became more skilled at healing. When they used a power of the domain that struck an enemy, an ally near the caster gained temporary health. As the caster increased in power, so did the temporary health granted by this domain. The powers of the domain are:
Pulse of lifeEdit
To use the power of the life domain one must be able to channel the divinity of their deity. With this ability, the spellcaster gained the pulse of life. If a creature near the caster was about to die, the worshiper could may grant its energies to the dying creature so that it might stay the hand of death.
- 1st level
- bless, cure wounds
- 3rd level
- lesser restoration, spiritual weapon
- 5th level
- beacon of hope, revivify
- 7th level
- death ward, guardian of faith
- 9th level
- mass cure wounds, raise dead
- ↑ Logan Bonner (August, 2009). “Domains in Eberron and the Forgotten Realms”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #378 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 25–38.
- ↑ Rob Heinsoo, Richard Baker, Logan Bonner, Robert J. Schwalb (July 2009). Divine Power. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4982-3.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 58, 60. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.