|This article or section is about elements from the Neverwinter Nights series of games.
Video games are considered canon unless they contradict content in some other Forgotten Realms publication.
Linu was clumsy (some said unfortunate), often causing accidents in her wake. She had a somewhat naive worldview but was well liked by many people for her constantly positive outlook and her kindheartedness to others. She had a great deal of humorous lines and stories, including how she met her (later deceased) husband.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Linu was the easiest male romance option in Neverwinter Nights, as long as the player completes her quests and helps her discover what happened to her husband (who died in a cave near Neverwinter). She could also become attached to player characters in the first chapter of Hordes of the Underdark.
She reappeared as a quest-giver in the "Tyranny of Dragons" expansion of the Neverwinter MMORPG, assisting the player in the defense of Toril against the evil dragon deity Tiamat. She also participates in the final battle.
- Neverwinter Nights
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine
- Linu La'neral article at the NWNWiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights games.
- Linu La'neral article at the Neverwinter Wiki, a wiki for the Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter MMORPG.
- Linu La'neral article at the Official Neverwinter Wiki, a wiki for the Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter MMORPG.