|FRWiki has an article about|
The Dragon Coast region of Living Forgotten Realms is mapped onto the Asia-Pacific region including (but possibly not limited to) Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
The Dragon Coast region in-game comprises the independent city-state of Westgate, the Cormyr protectorates of Teziir and Proskur, the Shou nation of Nathlan, and the wilderness realm of the Gulthandor (previously Gulthmere) Forest.
At a Glance Edit
|Point of Contact||Bruce Paris (Cairns, Australia)|
|Writing Director||Mark Somers (Canberra, Australia)|
|Event Manager||Joe Fitzgerald (Brisbane, Australia)|
Yahoo Group Edit
The Yahoo group for the Dragon Coast region can be found here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dragon_Coast/, administrated by Bruce Paris.
- To come...
- Also see the FRWiki article on the Dragon Coast
- To come...
The Fire Knives
Formerly the Thieves Guild of Cormyr, the Fire Knives were hunted almost to extinction by the forces of Cormyr. The former thieves guild of Westgate, the Night Masks decided to bring the Fire Knives to Westgate and they became the Assassins guild of Westgate. The Fire Knives turned on the Night Masks when they learned that the Night Masks had fallen to Vampirism
The Nine Golden Swords
Adventuring Companies Edit
The Westgate Adventurers' Guild
The City of Westgate is a dangerous place, a city renowned for its rich merchant families, a powerful thieves' guild, and rumours of hidden treasures. Westgate's reputation can be summed up by the phrase 'anything goes, and everything has a price.' All too often adventurers seeking employment and riches in the city fall foul of one group or another, generally with unpleasant and sometimes fatal consequences.
Under these circumstances in 1480DR the Westgate Adventurers' Guild (WAG) was formed to bring together adventurers of all kinds, mercenary sellswords and selfless heroes alike. Within the walls of Westgate and beyond the WAG facilitates the mustering of adventuring parties and provides some measure of security both in negotiations and conflict with powerful employers. The Westgate Adventurers' Guild has no formal leadership, its members all considered equals. Guild members are known to identify their affiliation by wearing a blue cloth tied around the neck, left arm or left leg.
For more information about the Westgate Adventurers' Guild, visit http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lfrwag/
All races are welcome in the city of Westgate, and there is a large Shou human population throughout the Dragon Coast. Gulthandor is home to mostly humans, elves and half-elves, although Feywild visitors are common.
- Westgate is a dangerous city at any time, but it’s about to live up to its name. Today, a band of pious Silverstars have arrived in your precinct and they need a little help with renovations and… removals. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for characters levels 1-4.
- This adventure is available now.
- Shady people making even shadier deals are commonplace in the docks district of Westgate. Locals have learnt that siding with the lesser of many evils is the only way to scratch out a living, but when a new chief sergeant upsets the delicate balance of power, the fallout threatens to affect the entire docks district. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for character levels 4-7.
- This adventure will be available Nov 26, 2008.
- Somewhere beneath the dirty streets of Westgate’s docks district, its one shining light of justice is held hostage by a force intent on extinguishing any resistance. A rescue mission must be mounted, and it all starts at…a masquerade ball? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for characters levels 7-10.
- Available Jan 14, 2009.
- Master Fan-Ji has a problem and needs the help of professionals who value the arts of discretion, and diplomacy but can also pack a decent punch when those fail…. and if you can keep a stubborn mule under control that would be handy too! A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Dragon Coast for characters levels 4-7.
- Available Jun 17, 2009.
- Intrigue and conflict flow through Nathlekh’s underbelly. A subversive organization has taken over the gambling trade in Nathlekh City’s foreign quarter and is using its newfound influence to reshape politics in the region. Extortion, murder and martial arts combine in this exotic city at the end of the Golden Way. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Dragon Coast for characters levels 7-10.
- Available September 30, 2009.