Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Luthcheq was the capital city of Chessenta. Formerly a port city located on the Bay of Chessenta, as of 1479 DR the city was miles from what remained of the bay. Because it was only a few miles from the River Adder, Luthcheq maintained its status as a maritime city.
Like most of Chessenta, Luthcheq had a martial culture that valued physical fitness and the military arts. Prior to Tchazzar's return in 1479 DR, mages were persecuted and forced to live in their own ghetto. At the urging of his adviser Jhesrhi Coldcreek, Tchazzar enacted laws protecting magic users.
- War College
- This citadel and palace sat atop a high bluff overlooking the city.
- Temple of Tchazzar
- Still under construction as of 1479 DR, this massive structure was sure to dwarf all other houses of worship in the city.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (June 7th, 2011). The Spectral Blaze. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786957980.
- ↑ Brian R. James. "Chessenta" Dungeon #178. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, May 2010.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (May 2010). The Captive Flame. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786953969.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Richard Lee Byers (2010). Whisper of Venom. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0786955619.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), p. 109. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.