Whatever form she used to have, by the late 1300s DR, Mainu had no body but appeared as a flowing dark patch in the waters of the River Olung. She often changed her aspect, appearing in the form a voluptuous woman or a giant piranha. Whatever shape the flowing darkness took, she always had a pair of golden, glowing eyes.
Mainu was very elusive but a stickler for protocol and decorum. She required all visitors to treat her as royalty.
- She could utter magical commands that would compel the hearer to obedience.
- She regenerated health rapidly.
- She could detect evil at will.
- She had improved reflexes and physical and mental resistances.
- Cure critical wounds
- Remove blindness or deafness
- Remove disease
- True seeing
In addition, Mainu possessed the power to control the waters and creatures of the River Olung within ten miles of Mezro.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Kate Novak (November 1992). The Ring of Winter. (TSR, Inc), p. ?. ISBN 978-1560763307.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.