After Azuth defeated Tashara, her seven skulls split apart, and went in many directions. The skull of Mallin that took residence in a shattered tower in Myth Rhynn, where he collected and studied magic. He sent visions via magic and spread rumors of great treasure to lure adventurers to him, so he might steal their magic.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 66. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1994). “Elminster's Notebook: Tashara of the Seven Skulls”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #206 (TSR, Inc.), p. 76.
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 66. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 296. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Sean K. Reynolds, Duane Maxwell, Angel McCoy (August 2001). Magic of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 47. ISBN 0-7869-1964-7.