The Calendar of Harptos was the calendar used in nearly all of Faerûn. It was created by the wizard Harptos although most people associate the word 'Harptos' with the calendar. It was split into twelve months, each lasting three tendays (or thirty days). There were an additional five days that fell between months, bringing the total number of days in most years to 365.
- Hammer (Deepwinter)
- Midwinter between Hammer 30 and Alturiak 1
- Alturiak (The Claw of Winter or The Claws of the Cold)
- Ches (The Claw of the Sunsets)
- Spring Equinox on Ches 18
- Tarsakh (The Claw of the Storms)
- Greengrass between Tarsakh 30 and Mirtul 1
- Mirtul (The Melting)
- Kythorn (The Time of Flowers)
- Summer Solstice on Kythorn 20
- Flamerule (Summertide)
- Eleasias (Highsun)
- Eleint (The Fading)
- Marpenoth (Leafall)
- Uktar (The Rotting)
- Feast of the Moon between Uktar 30 and Nightal 1
- Nightal (The Drawing Down)
- Winter Solstice on Nightal 20
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition, p. 76. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms), p. 6. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition, p. 77. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.