|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Finder Wyvernspur mark the anniversary of Finder's victory in 1359 DR over Moander in the Godswar.
- In 1372 DR, due to the Silence of Lolth, slaves in Menzoberranzan were emboldened to revolt. Despite the great damage they caused, they were unsuccessful in taking over the city.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (August 2003). Dissolution. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-2944-8.