Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1379 DR during in the debate about elevate the College of Ancient Arcana or the College of Bae'qeshel Magic as new eleven official college of the city Masoj, despite supported the Arcient Arcana, frozen Q'arlynd Melarn that wanted speak despite no permitted.
Later he met with Masters Seldszar Elpragh, Urlryn Khalazza and Q'arlynd Melarn reclaiming the kiira was promised to him for his support in the vote but the others Masters involved him also in their plan to strip the faerzress from the drow.
Together with Q'arlynd's apprentices and the Masters Urlryn Khalazza and Seldszar Elpragh he helped Q'arlynd when he engineered (with the aid of Eilistraee) the ritual that transformed all drow not tainted by Wendonai's blood into brown-skinned dark elves. Afterward they all relocated to Rhymanthiin.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 175. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (September 2007). Storm of the Dead. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 54. ISBN 978-0-7869-4701-0.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (June 2008). Ascendancy of the Last. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 72. ISBN 978-0-7869-4864-2.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (June 2008). Ascendancy of the Last. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 132–133. ISBN 978-0-7869-4864-2.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (June 2008). Ascendancy of the Last. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 297. ISBN 978-0-7869-4864-2.