Medusae were monstrous beings with bodies that are covered in scales and rather than hair, they had a writhing mass of serpents growing from their scalp.
The eyes of a medusa were feared, because to look in their eyes was to invite death. A female's gaze would instantly transform living flesh into lifeless stone, while a male's gaze would daze and weaken.
Medusae prefered to live alone in small groups, but they desired treasures and dominance over other races most of all.
- Computer Games
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Curse of the Azure Bonds
- Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon
- Gateway to the Savage Frontier
- Neverwinter Nights
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
- Pools of Darkness
- Pool of Radiance
- Secret of the Silver Blades
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 214. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 186. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 180. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 248. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 247. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#cite_note-0
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 187. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.