|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
Melairbode was the home of the Melairkyn, an ancient dwarven clan that was later wiped out. Their vast network of caverns and chambers was later known as Undermountain. Melairbode was frequently raided by drow. Despite their best efforts, the dwarves succumbed in 211 DR.
- -1288 DR
- King Melair I begins mining mithral ore on the site.
- -677 DR
- First invasion of the drow.
- 34 DR
- King Melair IV is slain in a huge drow invasion which forces the dwarves to retreat lower into the mountain.
- 211 DR
- The dwarves disappear from their ancient home for the last time.
- Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- Steven E. Schend (June 1996). Undermountain: The Lost Level. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-7869-0399-6.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|