Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Melanith became queen of Dambrath when her aunt Cathakay Shintar perished while fighting a gold dragon. One of her firsts acts as queen was to decree that men would be responsible for the defense of the kingdom against growing threats from Unther, Mulhorand, or other nations.
Though Dambrath had been ruled by females for more than 200 years, the complete split between men and women occurred during Melanith's reign when she announced that men would only have power over other men. Her decree was backed by the priestesses of Loviatar.
Melanith ruled Dambrath for 156 years. Her daughter became queen upon her death.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 104. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 25. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 26. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 104. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.