|This article requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
Mephits were extraplanar, outsider creatures similar to imps. They were not native to the material plane as they are somewhat linked to various elemental or quasi-elemental planes of existence. Mephits were roughly humanoid in appearance and somewhat small; approximately 4 feet (1.2 meters) in height. Their disposition depended on their plane of origin, though they were rarely endearing. Each type of mephit had some form of breath weapon, which could usually do minor elemental damage, though it was mostly intended to ward off would-be attackers.
- Air mephit
- Ash mephit
- Dust mephit
- Earth mephit
- Fire mephit
- Glass mephit
- Ice mephit
- Lightning mephit
- Magma mephit
- Mineral mephit
- Mist mephit
- Ooze mephit
- Radiant mephit
- Salt mephit
- Smoke mephit
- Steam mephit
- Sulfur mephit
- Water mephit
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Computer games
- Cook, Monte. Monstrous Compendium. TSR. (1998)
- Cook, Monte and Conners, William W.. The Inner Planes. TSR. (1998)
- Jennifer Clarke-Wilkes, Bruce R. Cordell and JD Wiker (March 2005). Sandstorm: Mastering the Perils of Fire and Sand. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3655-X.
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual. TSR. (1977)
- Stewart, Doug. Monstrous Manual. TSR. (1994)
- Williams, Skip, Tweet, Jonathan, and Cook, Monte. Monster Manual. Wizards of the Coast. (2000)
- Turnbull, Don. Fiend Folio. TSR. (1981)
- Varney, Allen. Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix. (1994)
- Williams, Skip. Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix. TSR. (1992)