||This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.
On This DayEdit
- In 1372 DR, blightlords of Talona began forming an army of blightspawned creatures to rampage across the Great Dale and take down the Circle of Leth.
- In 1373 DR, the lich Sammaster claimed the mantle of Zhengyi the Witch-King in Vaasa, mustered an army of giants and orcs, and stormed Bloodstone Pass into Damara.
- In 1373 DR, the great wyrm Harashnalthyn led a group of white dragons in an attack on the secret elvish enclave of Auseriel. Prince Lamruil Moonflower was forced to flee to Evermeet carrying the Tree of Souls while his human wife, Princess Maura, led the rearguard defense.
- In 1374 DR, while consulting with a summoned pit fiend, Fzoul Chembryl learned that the leader of the Iron Throne, Sfena, had been kidnapped and was no longer in charge.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.