Around 1357 DR, Mo'ki Bay was dominated by the pirate Crow Dz Pong, who was known as "the wu jen of mo'Ki Bay". He terrorized sailors and coastal settlements from Pyong Do to the Ziyero Ridge, such as Mo'ki. He was theorized to have a hidden fortress somewhere south of Mo'ki Bay, concealed with magic and full of his loot.
- ↑ Text sources in Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms render the name as "mo'Ki", while maps in the book and in The Forgotten Realms Atlas render it as "Mo'ki". The latter name is used in this article for ease of writing.
- ↑ Mo'ki Bay is not marked on maps, but it may be inferred to be the bay south of Mo'ki on maps.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 121. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Maps). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ Karen Wynn Fonstad (August 1990). The Forgotten Realms Atlas. (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 978-0880388573.