|“|| Amid the storm-tossed vastness of the Trackless Sea west of the mainland, a group of rocky islands lies exposed to the full brunt of winter gales. These isles—the Moonshaes—are home to some of the hardiest folk of the Forgotten Realms.
Now the Moonshaes—the setting of the first FORGOTTEN REALMS novel, Darkwalker on Moonshae—are detailed for your role-playing campaign. The cultures, deities, and locales of the isles are described in AD&D® game terms. This source book includes full-color maps displaying the Moonshaes and surrounding islands, many close-up maps depicting particular regions of the Moonshaes, and all the information you need to establish a campaign on these misty lands with Celtic roots.
- 64-page booklet with a full-page political map, a full-page economic map; descriptions of the Earthmother's Children, Kazgoroth, and Blood Warriors; magic items unique to the Moonshaes
- 21" x 33" double-sided map of the entire Moonshae island chain out to Gull Rocks and Wave Rocks in the Trackless Sea, and a close-up of the major islands including Nerth and Sunset
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Douglas Niles (1987). Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-88038-494-8.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Douglas Niles (1987). Moonshae. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-494-8.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1987). Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-88038-494-8.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR2 Moonshae (1e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-01-15.