Base of OperationsEdit
The majority of the Morndinsamman resided in Dwarfhome (when it was still located on Mount Celestia) under the leadership of Moradin, creator of the dwarves. Duerra and Laduguer lived in Hammergrim, having been exiled by Moradin.
As of 1479 DR, only Moradin, Berronar, Clangeddin, Dugmaren, Marthammor, Thard and Vergadain remained in Dwarfhome. Abbathor was serving Bane as an exarch and the status of Dumathoin and Sharindlar was unknown.
Following the Second Sundering, by the end of the 15th century DR, 13 of the Morndinsamman deities appeared to have been restored to their portfolios as they were before the Time of Troubles and the Spellplague; the exception was Thard Harr, whose status at the time was unknown. The exact circumstances of their return were unclear.
The members were:
- Berronar Truesilver
- Clangeddin Silverbeard
- Deep Duerra
- Dugmaren Brightmantle
- Gorm Gulthyn
- Haela Brightaxe
- Marthammor Duin
- Thard Harr
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 22,104–105. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 150–151. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 117–122. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 81. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 20. ISBN 978-0786965809.