Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the Time of Troubles of the Year of Shadows, 1358 DR, the deity Torm resided at his temple in Tantras. Torm's zealous priests began persecuting followers of other faiths in the city as "unbelievers". Although normally very busy, the Morning Halls was almost completely deserted as a result of the divine strife in the Realms. [note 1]
- ↑ It is not known if or how the Morning Halls was affected by this religious persecution.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1989). Tantras (adventure). (TSR, Inc), p. map. ISBN 0-88038-739-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Uncredited (December 1989). The City of Waterdeep Trail Map. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-0880387583.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 110. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 76. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 156. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 214. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 11. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.