Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mount Talath was the name of one of the tallest mountains in the western half of the Nathaghal range of Halruaa. It was the site of the High Temple of Mystra and one of the largest collections of magic in all Faerûn.
- High Temple of Mystra
- This was sometimes said to be the very center of magic in Halruaa.
- Mount Talath
- "Mount Talath" was also the name of the village built on its slope that housed the staff of the temple.
- This fortress defended the mountain, the town, the temple, and even Talath Pass to the south.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Greg A. Vaughan, Skip Williams, Thomas M. Reid (November 2007). Anauroch: The Empire of Shade. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 89. ISBN 0-7869-4362-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 139–140. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.