The free people of Mreyelundar loathed dragons, having suffered first hand the depredations of the Green Duchess. In desperation, most of them turned to the cults of the Dawn Titans for succor. The Order of the Dawn, founded some years before 1479 DR, gained enough influence to be considered a real force behind Mreyelundar's closed doors.
The foremost goldsmiths and gemcutters in all of Laerakond lived and worked in Mreyelundar.
- Trusk Rantyne, the Gate Lord in 1479 DR.
- Narnorn, a mysterious thief and the true power in the city.
- Rowan Babar, the leader of the Order of the Dawn in 1479 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 203. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 202. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.