Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Muluk, located on the mouth of the Al-Zalim River, was one of the Free Cities of Zakhara. Renowned as a trading city, Muluk specialized in many goods including regal purple dye. Its established unbroken line of rulers gave it the name "City of Kings". It was located between the cities of Umara to the south and Qadib to the north.
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ Steve Kurtz (1993). A Dozen and One Adventures (Campaign Book). (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 1-56076-622-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 75–76. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Fortunes and Fates). (TSR, Inc), p. 2122. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Fortunes and Fates). (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- Steve Kurtz (1993). A Dozen and One Adventures (Muluk, City of Kings). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-622-0.