Myconids were a race of fungus creatures.
The myconids communicated telepathically, using spores which they blew from their mouths. Variants of these spores could also be used offensively, although they were not violent creatures and were, in fact, known to share their territory.
A group of about 370 myconids dwelled in the Lowerdark city of Fluvenilstra under the leadership of Meln, their sovereign. Although the myconids appeared to do nothing, they actually controlled the city's defense force of shambling mounds, phantom fungi, assassin vines, and other plant monsters.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 230–232. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rob Heinsoo, Stephen Schubert (May 2009). Monster Manual II (4th edition). (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 164–165. ISBN 978-0786951017.
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 155–156. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 43. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126–7. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.