Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mydianchlarus overthrew its predecessor, Anthraxus, at some point between 1357 DR and 1369 DR not through violence, but by Mydianchlarus whispering a secret in Anthraxus's ear so profound and disturbing that he was compelled to leave Khin-Oin and move on.
In approximately 1379 DR, however, Anthraxus marched on the Wasting Tower and challenged Mydianchlarus for control of the Siege Malicious. Though Mydianchlarus was slain, Anthraxus was thwarted in his attempt to wholly destroy his hated foe. The Sepulcher of Mydianchlarus now lingers as a burning reminder of Anthraxus's broken reign.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Colin McComb (September 1997). Faces of Evil: The Fiends. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 71. ISBN 0-7869-3430-1.
- ↑ Colin McComb (September 1997). Faces of Evil: The Fiends. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 73. ISBN 0-7869-3430-1.
- ↑ Allen Varney, ed. (June 1994). Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix. (TSR, Inc.), p. 126. ISBN 978-1560768623.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mike Mearls, Brian R. James, Steve Townshend (July, 2010). Demonomicon. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 135. ISBN 978-0786954926.
- ↑ The "present day" in Swords of the Iron Legion, when Anthraxus was still in power.
- ↑ The "present day" in Faces of Evil: The Fiends, when Anthraxus had already been ousted.