Najm was the dashing god or goddess of adventure and curiosity of Zakhara. He was one of the eight Great Gods of the Land of Fate and wanted his followers to venture forth an make the unknown known. Najm's symbol was a single arrow pointed upward.
Najm was alternatively described as female or male. Like other Zakharan gods, she was above such concerns as alignment, as curiosity may drive an adventurer to seek out the corners of the earth to help those in need or a necromancer to defile the living and dead. Her church sought the hinterlands and heathen parts to spread Enlightement.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 45–46. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 51. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 48, 51. ISBN 978-1560763291.
Related information can be found here:
- Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- Sam Witt (January 1994). The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 41–42. ISBN 978-1560768289.
Hajama • Hakiyah • Haku • Jisan • Kor • Najm • Selan • Zann
Bala • Jarmik • Jauhar • Vataqatal
Akadi • Faceless God • Grumbar • Istishia • Kar'r'rga • Kossuth • Lost One • Lotha • Ragarra • Shajar • Thasmudyan
Marrake al-Sidan al-Hariq ben Lazan • Kalbari al-Durrat al-Amwaj ibn Jari