Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1297 DR, Nalfein participated in House Do'Urden's attack on House DeVir. During the battle, Dinin Do'Urden, the secondboy of House Do'Urden, distracted Nalfein and put a sword in his back. Maya Do'Urden, melded to Nalfein, sensed his death and announced it, thus sparing newborn Drizzt's life from being sacrificed to Lolth as the third living son.
Nalfein was the elder brother of Dinin and Drizzt Do'Urden. Nalfein was the long-time enemy of Ozomar Do'Urden (formerly of House Druu'giir), who defected from his house and became the house wizard of House Do'Urden after Nalfein's death.
- Menzoberranzan (boxed set)
- Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue
- A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 R.A. Salvatore (September 1990). Homeland. (TSR, Inc.), p. 29. ISBN 0-1401-4372-6.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 39. ISBN 978-0786960361.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (December 2005). Homeland. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3953-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 42. ISBN 978-0786960361.