Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Narle was persuaded by Sharrak's words to help the Cult of the Dragon and believed that his tribe was chosen to serve the soon-to-be dragon kings. They changed their artwork of war to honor dragons. Narle's model was Obould of Many-Arrows and he dream to one day rivaled the feats of that great king but in truth he not have the demeanor or discipline for it. He was also vain and greedy.
Narle was hired by Sharrak, a cultist spy who had infiltrated the Claws of Tiamat bandit group. Sharrak instructed Narle to wait for a signal to attack and destroy a meeting between the Claws and another bandit group, the Gray Patriots. Narle led the attack, but in the fighting was defeated by an adventuring party hired to clear the Iron Route of outlaws. However he survived and allied with the stone giant shaman Kranum (unknown to anyone possessed by Tyranthraxus) in order to entered together at the service of new ruler of Phlan green dragon Vorgansharax. However he was confronted by an adventuring party hired to stop the Vorgansharax's cultists and defeated.
- ↑ Will Doyle (December 2014). Outlaws of the Iron Route. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Will Doyle (December 2014). Outlaws of the Iron Route. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 23.
- ↑ Chris Tulach (March 2015). Pool of Radiance Resurgent. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 16.
- ↑ Chris Tulach (March 2015). Pool of Radiance Resurgent. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 13,16,21.
- ↑ Template:Cite book/Reclamation of Phlan