Nauzhror Baenre was a high-ranking drow abjurer and house wizard of House Baenre in Menzoberranzan. He was a master of Sorcere and for a time in 1372–1373 DR he served as acting Archmage of Menzoberranzan.
Nauzhror was plump and wore black robes and a perpetual smirk.
Nauzhror once polymorphed Andzrel Baenre into a riding lizard, which promptly bit Nauzhror in the buttocks. After that, the relationship between those two high-ranking males of House Baenre was somewhat strained.
During the unexplained disappearance of Gromph Baenre (who had in fact been imprisoned by the Lichdrow Dyrr) during the Silence of Lolth in 1372–1373 DR, Nauzhror served as the acting Archmage of Menzoberranzan. During that time, Nauzhror scried the Battle of the Pillars of Woe and saw the drow Army of the Black Spider losing the battle. Matron Triel Baenre then sent a contingent of House Baenre to allow the Menzoberranyr forces to retreat.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Richard Baker (May 2003). Condemnation. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 289–290. ISBN 0786932023.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 268–269. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ Richard Baker (May 2003). Condemnation. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 318. ISBN 0786932023.
- ↑ Philip Athans (August 2005). Annihilation. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3752-1.