Nereids were a race of aquatic fey related to the tritons. Like the nymphs who lived in the coves and streams, the dryads who lived in the trees, and the oreads who dwelt in the mountains, nereids were fey who were bound to the seas and oceans. They physically resembled tritons except that their bodies displaced light, making them nearly transparent and hard to see, especially when they were in the water.
- Computer games
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Richard Baker, Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Jennifer Clarke Wilkes (August 2005). Stormwrack. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 155–156. ISBN 07-8692-873-5.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (May 1998). Tangled Webs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 84. ISBN 0-7869-0698-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (March 2003). Tangled Webs. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-2959-6.
- ↑ Nicky Rea (1994). Corsairs of the Great Sea (Adventures in the Corsair Domains). (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 978-1560768678.
- ↑ BioWare (1998). James Ohlen, Ray Muzyka. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.