|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 1371 DR, a small group of elvish and Waterdhavian forces, led by Khelben Arunsun, answered the call to aid the elves of Evereska against the phaerimm. They hoped to set up a portal through which a larger army could be sent.
- In 1486 DR, Enlil returned to Toril and manifested in Djerad Thymar in the shape of a Dragonborn, thereby choosing the race as his new protégés. Gilgeam and his people returned from Abeir to Toril and immediately moved against Djerad Thymar to reclaim the lands of Unther from Tymanther.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 167, 170. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2015). Ashes of the Tyrant. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 411–412, 414–415. ISBN 978-0786965731.
- ↑ Erin M. Evans (December 2015). Ashes of the Tyrant. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 420–421. ISBN 978-0786965731.