An earth genasi nightcloak commanding his shadow minions.
Sharran divine spellcasters
Source: Faiths and Pantheons, p. 198-200
The nightcloak is a special prestige class for clerics and rangers who worship Shar. Nightcloaks serve Shar in a variety of capacities such as helping her hide knowledge, search for her enemies, and using the Shadow Weave to increase her power. Most nightcloaks possess great charisma and intelligence, a powerful combination to manipulate ignorant nobles and commoners alike to bring about events pleasing to Shar's vision of the end of all existence.
- Shadow Talk
- A nightcloak can send silent messeges to other worshipers of Shar.
- True Lies
- A nightcloak can modify another person's memories and manipulate what the person remembers.
- Minion of Shar
- A nightcloak can summon shadows, a kind of sentient creature linked to the Plane of Shadow and loyal to Shar herself.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 198. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 199. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.