Noanar's Hold was a village, just off the Evermoor Way just on the edge of the High Forest, that grew up around one of the most famous hunting lodges in the North. Cottages and well-kept stables rambled between the trees. The village could be reached from Calling Horns.
Eventually, less and less people came, as rumors got out that the Hunt Lords encouraged their guests to kill one another. In their old age, the Hunt lords struck a deal with Orcus, who transformed them into wights, and their long-dead steeds into warhorse skeletons.
Noanar's Hold was named after a famous hunter who once lived in the village keep.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
The village's hunts could involve anything from pursuing normal creatures to sentient beasts and humanoids that were less than willing participants.
- The Hunt Lords, five mysterious beings who use magic to conceal their identities
- Ghille Cever (White Hart Inn's Owner)
- Markab Woodfoot (Head Huntsman of the Keep)
- Amrath Mulnobar (Castellan of the Keep and chief lawkeeper of the town)
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. In Kim Mohan, Michele Carter eds. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 101–102. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Cities and Civilization). (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 107. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.