Noanar's Hold was a village, just off the Evermoor Way just on the edge of the High Forest, that grew up around one of the most famous hunting lodges in the North. Cottages and well-kept stables rambled between the trees. The village was located at the end of Dead Horse Path, which could be reached from Calling Horns.
The Hunt Lords rule the settlement and arrange hunting parties for rich sportsmen of the Sword Coast.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
These hunts can involve anything pursuing normal creatures to sentient beasts and humanoids that are less than willing participants.
Notable Inhabitants Edit
- Ghille Cever (White Hart Inn's Owner)
- Markab Woodfoot (Head Huntsman of the Keep)
- Amrath Mulnobar (Castellan of the Keep and chief lawkeeper of the town)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 29. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|