Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nog was a fallen kingdom of Zakhara, that lay in the jungles of the Nogaro and adjacent river valleys, Southeast of the Haunted Lands and South of the World Pillar Mountains and Jungle of Monsters. It was believed to be younger than the other known lost empire in the region, Kadar. Its language was Noga.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 104. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Steve Kurtz (1994). Al-Qadim: Ruined Kingdoms: Campaign Guide. (TSR, Inc), pp. 4–5. ISBN 1-56076-815-0.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Maps). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 124. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Wolfgang Baur (November 1993). Secrets of the Lamp. Genie Lore. (TSR, Inc.), p. 43. ISBN 978-1560766476.