Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Olósynne Dynasty ruled over Aglarond between 1065 DR and 1425 DR. It began with the half-elf King Brindor's victory over Velprin and ended with the apparent death of Alassra Shentrara, "the Simbul".
- King Brindor
- Reigned 1065 DR - 1128 DR. First king of Aglarond.
- King Althon
- Reigned 1128 DR - 1189 DR. Became known as Althon "the Old".
- King Elthond
- Reigned 1189 DR - 1194 DR. First son of Althon.
- King Philaspur
- Reigned 1194 DR - 1197 DR. Second son of Althon.
- Mage-Queens Thara and Ulae
- Reigned 1197 DR - 1257 DR under joint rule. Twin daughters of Philaspur.
- King Halacar
- Reigned 1257 DR - 1260 DR. Son of Ulae. Killed by agents of Thay.
- Mage-Queen Ilione
- Reigned 1260 DR - 1320 DR. Daughter of Ulae.
- Alassra Shentrara, "the Simbul"
- Reigned 1320 DR - 1425 DR. Ilione's apprentice and named successor.