The Olósynne Dynasty ruled over Aglarond between 1065 DR and 1425 DR. It began with the half-elf King Brindor's victory over Velprin and ended with the apparent death of Alassra Shentrara, "the Simbul".
- King Brindor
- Reigned 1065 DR - 1128 DR. First king of Aglarond.
- King Althon
- Reigned 1128 DR - 1189 DR. Became known as Althon "the Old".
- King Elthond
- Reigned 1189 DR - 1194 DR. First son of Althon.
- King Philaspur
- Reigned 1194 DR - 1197 DR. Second son of Althon.
- Mage-Queens Thara and Ulae
- Reigned 1197 DR - 1257 DR under joint rule. Twin daughters of Philaspur.
- King Halacar
- Reigned 1257 DR - 1260 DR. Son of Ulae. Killed by agents of Thay.
- Mage-Queen Ilione
- Reigned 1260 DR - 1320 DR. Daughter of Ulae.
- Alassra Shentrara, "the Simbul"
- Reigned 1320 DR - 1425 DR. Ilione's apprentice and named successor.