Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||This booklet presents the Old Empires for DMs and players alike. Descriptions of all the major cities and towns, maps of the most important ones, information on the people, places, economics, geography, and cultures of these countries are within these pages.||”|
- 96-page booklet that contains:
- A timeline of important events from -2488 DR to 1357 DR
- A description of the Mulhorandi pantheon and their powers
- A description of the Untheric pantheon
- 8 adventure suggestions, including an athletic tournament with 10 events, culminating in a chariot race
- 35 new southern magic wizard spells
- 18 new cleric spells
- New magic items
- Random encounter charts for Mulhorand
- 8 new monsters: Stone colossus, Brown dragon, Hakeashar, Werecrocodile, Divine minion, Skriaxit, Dracosphinx, Desert wraith
- Cover features a simple map of the Pyramid of the Sceptanar and a Chariot Race Track game board.
- 32" x 21" fold-out map consisting of:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR10 Old Empires (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-08-06.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.